Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So I am happy to report

I love my life. I am happier now that I have ever been. My relationships are going great, and I am growing in God more and more with each passing day. It is times like these that make me feel like I really have the ability to so anything I want. I feel like I have the strength and courage to do everything.


I was listening to Ani Difranco, who is not known for her moral center, but there was a lyric in a song that really struck me to the core. Does that ever happen to you? It said: "I just want to walk through my life unarmed."

I think I need a little more of that. I need to not feel like I need to walk in this way. I want to not feel like I have to have all the answers or even defend myself. Why is that my job, I mean I don't really have the ability to do that. I really believe that is what God is showing me. I think it is His job to defend me, prove my innocence. I just want to be unarmed, and full of grace and love. I want to cover them, and I want people to know I have nothing but acceptance for them! That does not necessarily mean I accept their sin or problems, but I accept them!

Glad I go that off my chest!

as my friend Remoy always says and it resonates with me

-Be Diligent
-Broc

No comments: