Thursday, November 08, 2007

...and in comes the Miracle!

YEAH! I am so super excited. Just got word today, that my granddad is going to have a procedure called an ABLATION. It's pretty much a fancy word for burning the tumors out. So that is awesome...even better...he is having the procedure in Oklahoma City, his home, and not to Houston like we had anticipated. God DOES answer prayer. I know that is said a lot, and as a Christian I have used that to tell of some thing God has gotten me out of, but I have never used it to explain a miracle in my life!

It is a miracle, now sometimes I think we think the only time it is called a miracle is when things vanish or are gone. The truth is miracles happen all the time. God created science, and since he did that, he created the miracle science that is going to heal my granddad. I know this isn't a popular view, but it's the truth.

I was reading in Proverbs the other day.... whoa.... if you haven't you should. Did you know the Bible gives you wisdom on topics like...giving your neighbor a compliment. It says in Proverbs, complimenting your neighbor early in the morning is a curse. Whoa, meaning, if you compliment your neighbor early in the morning, while they are sleeping, you do no good to them! That is so cool.... so get to reading, and let it change the way you think.... I will have more on this in the future!!


vaya con Dios

-b

No comments: