Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas

So, as most of you know, I switched jobs, and I am working for Starbucks! I am so thrilled, and I ABSOLUTELY love what I do.
If you have been into any Starbucks, lately, then you know the stores are in full Christmas mode. The red cups are out, the "holiday trio" drinks are in full capacity, and of course each partner (employee) is wearing their READ shirt. I love Starbucks at the holidays; I just can't get enough!
This is just such a good season everywhere. I love the holidays, food, family, fun. I think buying gifts is the best part of Christmas. I love going on the hunt for JUST the RIGHT thing. I love it. I don't really know why, but I just do! Make sure you "Pass the Cheer." Check out PASS THE CHEER


Here is an awesome picture of what I think this holiday is all about!



No comments: