Thursday, August 16, 2007

change is in the air....

I love it. The winds of change are blowing. I can't get enough of change. It all comes from my ability to easily become very bored. I think I like it. I guess becuase the truth of it all is, when you get into something and you can easily get into a cicle of things. You always do what you always have and you always get what you always got. It is my belief that Jesus is super creative. I think He changes things all the time. I think his main reason for doing it is to get us to trust Him even more. Now, that doesn't mean that there isn't sacred cows. There are some things we do and continue to do them because that is the right thing to do. I just feel like it is time to change the way we do things. It is very annoying for people to do what we do as if we are robots! We are not....


vaya con Dios
-b

No comments: