Thursday, September 13, 2007

Um...can I have your attention please....is this thing on..?

Well, life as I know it is changing. Whoa, that is always fun. I had two people tell me yesterday that they could see me mature. How wierd...right? I don't really know what to do with that except that I just think it might be conformation. So, I am in the middle of changing careers, if you're counting that is like 3 times. But for the first time, I am going after something I want. I have been recruited out of my last two jobs, and I am not sure I was suppose to do that. I think that is a little of why I find myself working in my current job, and completely unhappy. BUT, God is making a way, now that might sound rather ridiculous, but it is true. It is like the burden was neve rmine to carry. i am so amazed, that when I get to the plac ewher eI want to scream, becaus eI hate my job, God, in His swiftness, changes My desires. I love it. I love it! So, how are you? I feel like I haven't talked to any of you in a while. Hope this message finds you in complete peace. Thanks for listening, you are now free to move about the cabin.....


vaya con Dios

-b

No comments: