Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rainy days and mondays.....

Always get me down! Okay people...I am feeling a little down! I suppose I shouldn't put exclamation points at the end of my sentences. I really don't know what is going on...I am just in the funk. I suppose it has to do with my job. I do love it, but an opportunity has come up and I am super interested, and I would triple love to move up in the organization. I don't know, I am praying about it...it isn't an easy decision. My past experience with moving for my company....not so good.....not so good AT all. It was the toughest time of my life. I grew I suppose, but I would rather do that in the confines of a place where I feel at least a little bit comfortable. I am sure that is why God actually moved me there, because I couldn't learn those lessons in the Rilla. I don't know. Clovis was not an easy pill to swallow, but I survived it and I guess I am better for it. Does anyone know what I am going through? Let me know how you did what you did.

Vaya Con Dios

-b

No comments: