Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Lost

Now, before you assume, I am not backsliding or anything like that. I simply realized my desires are changing. I am sick of my job and desiring to find something else. Now, that might be a normal thing to you, but to me that is news. I mean I loved my job at one time, and I am good at my job, but my desires are changing. It is weird. VERY weird. I like the idea of going through change, I am not so happy where I am. Not that I am depressed but I would just like some security in what I am doing. When you work for a non profit it all depends on funding. Finding funding, and allocating funding. It is sometimes a vicious cycle sometimes. It is kill or be killed, or better said; if you don't kill it you don't eat it. I don't know really what is going on, but I know that God has shown me some things and is really working on me about some issues. Mostly my attitude towards people and places, and those changes are, hopefully evident. Now, I know what dissenters will say, didn't you just change jobs. Well that was almost 2 years ago, and I am in a WAY different place right now. I am not sure where this new creative juices are going to take me, but I do know that wherever it takes me, I will be doing what God does. He creates.....more to come I have to go back to work!

No comments: