Saturday, June 16, 2007

Paradigm Torque

So, I finally bought the book, and started to read it. It is shifting me, and challenging my beliefs. I like that. I wasn't so sure I was going to like it, people said it was a little anti establishment. I assumed it was just another person who is mad at the church and has written a book in hopes that the Church would get back in line. I thought it would be some liberal fanatic who wants people to know that not all Christians are republicans. Surprisingly it isn't any of those things. It is all about religion and how Christians cling to what they are taught instead of finding out for themselves. I have, at best, been a little convicted. I am so selfish, and judgemental, and I really relation to Don Miller's problems he has faced. He is so transparent in the book, and I love that. It you are looking for a good book pick it up. i will post more later, but I just wanted to get that off my chest!

No comments: